 CAD / MLCad / 336
    Re: A bug? —Michael Lachmann
   (...) MLCad is using a internal cache to increase loading speed. Once a part or sub- part has been loaded it's cached and will not be reloaded. Currently you will have to restart MLCad in order to clear the cache. The next release of MLCad will have (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: A bug? —Paul Gyugyi
   Should we propose a "0 NOCACHE" metacommand that would prevent a file from being cached? You could add it while working on a new piece, without having to disable caching for all parts. -gyug (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: A bug? —Michael Lachmann
     (...) <SNIP> The problem is, that MLCad does never access a file during drawing ... First MLCad loads all the parts into memory and starts drawing directly from the memory. This means you never will be able to change a part without refreshing the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: A bug? —Steve Bliss
   (...) It's probably easier to provide a "flush cache" option in the editors. By "Easier", I mean easier for both developers and users. Steve (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)