 CAD / MLCad / 249
  Question of the hour. MLCAD & POV.

I've got a .DAT file that's ~50 Mb after exporting if from MLCAD. Is there anything that can convert a file this large (and potentially much larger) to .POV format? For your piece of mind, rendering this beast is not an issue. It will be done on our (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Question of the hour. MLCAD & POV.

"Jonathan Johnson" <lightfoot@earthling.net> writes... (...) I'd recommend L3P (available at (URL) Lars C. Hassing, but you should ask Lars (mailto:lch@ccieurope.com) if it can really handle .dat files THIS big (although the docs say that the win32s (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Question of the hour. MLCAD & POV.

(...) Gracias. The 32-bit version worked without a hitch. I had tried the 16-bit version yesterday and it crapped out every time. The ~50Mb file was produced using primatives, but i went back and did it the normal way and came up with a much more (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)