 CAD / MLCad / 24
    Re: Part Authoring —Steve Bliss
   (...) I don't think you're missing anything obvious. The LDAO editors look at two sections in ldraw.ini for which views to include in that dropdown, [Views] and [View Moves]. A view has to be defined in both sections. [Views] gives the viewing angle (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Part Authoring —Chris Dee
   (...) available (...) the (...) End, (...) Thanks Steve, that was easy - I'd wondered what the [View Moves] section was all about. So expect my authoring productivity to increase by at least 20% !!! Chris (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)