 CAD / MLCad / 238
    Need additional parts for 8001 —Eric Lanteigne
   Hi all, I'm trying to create an MLCAD version of model 8001 (Battledroid). I'm now at step 11 of the instruction booklet and I realize that all the parts are not currently available in MLCAD (or I do not know where to find them). Specifically, I'm (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Need additional parts for 8001 —Marc Klein
   (...) Have a look on (URL) for the robot leg and the foot. Check also Tore's Temporary Parts Tracker on (URL) Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)