 CAD / MLCad / 238
  Need additional parts for 8001

Hi all, I'm trying to create an MLCAD version of model 8001 (Battledroid). I'm now at step 11 of the instruction booklet and I realize that all the parts are not currently available in MLCAD (or I do not know where to find them). Specifically, I'm (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need additional parts for 8001

(...) Have a look on (URL) for the robot leg and the foot. Check also Tore's Temporary Parts Tracker on (URL) Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)