 CAD / MLCad / 2287
Re: MLCad.ini and Unofficial parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:26:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jetro de Chateau wrote:
I have downloaded the latest MLCad.ini andThe scan order section is completely
uncommented:

[SCAN_ORDER]
1 = SHOW <LDRAWDIR>Parts
2 = HIDE <LDRAWDIR>P
3 = SHOW <LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\Parts
4 = HIDE <LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\P
5 = SHOW <LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\LSynth

I have tried adding:

6 = HIDE <LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\Parts\s
7 = HIDE <LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\P\48

but it doesn't seem to make any difference. The warnings are all for parts that
are present in the Unofficial\P\48 folder.

Jetro

Has LDRAWDIR been set as Environment Variables?

w.