 CAD / MLCad / 2286
    Re: MLCad.ini and Unofficial parts —Michael Heidemann
   (...) OK, that seems to be ok. I have additional Parts\s and P\48 hided added to this list. Can you send a file where that problem occur? cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 1-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: MLCad.ini and Unofficial parts —Jetro de Chateau
   (...) It's independent of a file. I start with an empty file and click on the Technic section of the parts tree and get a load of warnings about 48\peghole.dat and a number of other files that are missing. At the same time there is a big red X in (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)