 CAD / MLCad / 2255
  Re: bendable track

(...) Hi Willy, Thanks for the explanation. I've never touched the STRING_BAND synthesis, so we'll have to let Don speak to this. Kevin (15 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: bendable track

(...) Yeah, about that... I guess Willy and I were both thinking at some point that maybe bands and hoses aren't really so different that they require two distinct paths through the lsynth code. So we did a quick and dirty experiment with the (...) (15 years ago, 17-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)