 CAD / MLCad / 2230
    MLCad and LSynth —Jetro de Chateau
   I'm trying to learn how to use LSynth and I've run into a couple of 'problems' that appear to be MLCad related (please correct me if I'm wrong). TO begin with, when I add an LSynth command in MLCad I automatically get a full set of lines including (...) (15 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)