 CAD / MLCad / 2228
  Re: How to have geometry locked

(...) Thanks Michael for your useful tip. Now what I'm looking for is a way to "lock" this imported model, for "lock" I mean unselectable: I want to see it but I don't want to select it accidentally. Domenico (15 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to have geometry locked

(...) Hi Domenico, There is no way to do this in MLCad. Kevin (15 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)