 CAD / MLCad / 2176
    Flexible hose generator enhancement —Jérôme Boulanger
   It could be a good idea to keep in memory the last points coordonates inputed in the hose generator. I said that because I use it a lot and I must adjust my hose many times to find the good way and each time I must rewite all coordonates even if I (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Flexible hose generator enhancement —Dean Earley
   (...) I just select the previous one, CTRL+D and adjust from there (moving it down the list if necessary) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Flexible hose generator enhancement —Jérôme Boulanger
   (...) Thank you very much Dean ! (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)