 CAD / MLCad / 213
  How does "Enter Rotation" work

I can't seem to figure out how the "enter rotation" option works when you right click on a part. I'll enter a value in and sometimes the rotation makes sense, and other times I can't figure out why its doing whats its doing. For instance I'll rotate (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How does "Enter Rotation" work

In article <FttJMD.46M@lugnet.com>, jae@interwrx.com.nospam says... (...) This is a bug in MLCad which I figured out when I implemented the new enter dialog for version 1.9. All I can say right now is: Sorry ... in normal cases it does what it says (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)