 CAD / MLCad / 213 (-5)
  How does "Enter Rotation" work

I can't seem to figure out how the "enter rotation" option works when you right click on a part. I'll enter a value in and sometimes the rotation makes sense, and other times I can't figure out why its doing whats its doing. For instance I'll rotate (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Annoucement and Questions

I've closed implementation phase for V1.9 of MLCad now, in arround a week I hope that I'm ready to release it. The new version will rotate the grid with part, means no wrong step sizes anymore :-) It will have a switch which allows to toggle the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Printing from MLCad

(...) Hi, currently there is no way to ommit printing the headers, but it's a hint for me to make them switch-able with the next release. In the mean-time the only way to print you model without the header is the following: Save pictures from your (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Printing from MLCad

Hi all, How can I print only and only the model? Without it's (file) name, title and stuff at the top and bottom "page x of x"...? -- Greetingz... Sjaacko (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Creating vector graphic files

GREAT! I look forward to try it! Please let me know when you've finished? Greetingz... Sjaacko Guido Heunen <heunen@crys.chem.uva.nl> wrote in message news:Ft0q4s.5Mq@lugnet.com... (...) time. (...) that (...) from (...) in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact