 CAD / MLCad / 2125
    Re: MLCAD mirrored submodels - Help please —Dean Earley
   (...) I have seen the large one somewhere. I can't recall where though :( Another ******** of a model to do is the 8480 technic shuttle: (URL) gave up on the cables and fibre optics... :D (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: MLCAD mirrored submodels - Help please —Torben Cox
   (...) Thanks Dean, very helpful!! :) - Seriously, I'd be very grateful if you could let me know if you can remember where. By the way, I love your Gallery page - especially the great internal lighting effects on the engine shed - Well done! Torben (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)