 CAD / MLCad / 2079
    Re: Reloading MPD into Minifig generator —Joseph Greene
   I would suggest using Blender and import the mpd into if (LDraw Importer) and then alk him through that. It's really much less difficult then it seems. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Reloading MPD into Minifig generator —Edwin Pilobello
   (...) Thanks! I'll look into the Blender thing and also grouping parts in MLCAD. I meet with this class every Thursday, so I have a week! (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)