 CAD / MLCad / 2044
    ? for the MLCAD Guru's —Mark Chittenden
   Is there a way to make a part "disappear" while in step mode and "reappear" later? Here's what I'm trying to do: <step> Part01 is shown <many steps later> Part01 "disappears" to allow viewing of another part's placement which otherwise would be (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: ? for the MLCAD Guru's —Kevin L. Clague
   Mark, My recommendation is to use buffer exchange. Buffer exchange lets you take the current state of the model, and put a copy of it in a buffer. Later you can restore the buffer, and erase any changes made between the store and the retrieve. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)