 CAD / MLCad / 2034
Re: What does MLCad check to determine if the "Original LDraw Package" is installed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:55:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Telling MLCad to look for the LDraw base dir elsewhere keeps telling
me the "Original LDraw package" is not installed... :-(

I think the only required file is STUD.DAT in the P directory.

And on that point...

Even if you want only the unofficial parts, you'll still need a fair amount (if
not all) of the official files in the P directory.

-Orion