 CAD / MLCad / 2032
Re: What does MLCad check to determine if the "Original LDraw Package" is installed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:22:39 GMT

Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Telling MLCad to look for the LDraw base dir elsewhere keeps telling
me the "Original LDraw package" is not installed... :-(

I think the only required file is STUD.DAT in the P directory.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm