 CAD / MLCad / 203 (-5)
  BFC Test Files (was: ===== MLCad V1.8 IS AVAILABLE =====)

[X-FUT lugnet.cad.dev] (...) [snip rest of announcement] (...) everyone saw it: I've uploaded a set of files which have been cleaned and marked up, according to the existing BFC proposal. The file only includes some basic 1x and 2x bricks, a couple (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ===== MLCad V1.8 IS AVAILABLE =====

Well, thank you Michael. MLCad 1.8 seems to work well. Mouse rotation and translation are very useful. Direct insertion of lines triangles and quads will give me a big help in parts creation. I hope you could soon add precise rotation functions to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  ===== MLCad V1.8 IS AVAILABLE =====

I proudly present: MLCad V1.8 Beta 1 ===...=== New Features: - This version supports the unofficial BFC meta commands - provides basic functions for using LDraw primitives (lines, triangles, quads and optional line commands). - The model shown in (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  New ldraw.org Feature Article

Greetings I just added a new Feature Article to ldraw.org. Here Jonathan Knudsen, author of The Unofficial Guide to LEGO MINDSTORMS Robots, explains his techniques for designing building instructions using LDraw, MLCad, L3P, and POV-Ray. Check it (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Big Scenes

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, George Manousakis writes: <SNIP> (...) MLCad V1.8 will support unlimited selections (no limit on any number of parts). With that I stopped drawing all the rectangles and display the outer bounding box only. The crosses are still (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact