 CAD / MLCad / 1981
    Re: Part search —Willy Tschager
   (...) right click in the part preview window and select "Find...". this will open the search dialog. you can either search in part numbers or part names. also a match case function is available. once mlcad has found a part matching your criteria (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Part search —Dean Earley
     (...) I must have used that popup menu hundreds of times and never seen that option!! Thank you :) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Part search —David Laswell
   (...) You know, it'd be really nice if that was documented in the included Help file, since I can't find that function anywhere in the pull-down menus. Also, it's the part tree window, not the part preview window. Right-clicking that just switches (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Part search —Dean Earley
   (...) I assume it uses the same format as the tree grouping rules, which again are undocumented in the help files, but are helpfully detailed in: (URL) dont appear (as you have noticed) to accept spaces. (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)