 CAD / MLCad / 1981
  Re: Part search

(...) right click in the part preview window and select "Find...". this will open the search dialog. you can either search in part numbers or part names. also a match case function is available. once mlcad has found a part matching your criteria (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part search

(...) I must have used that popup menu hundreds of times and never seen that option!! Thank you :) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part search

(...) You know, it'd be really nice if that was documented in the included Help file, since I can't find that function anywhere in the pull-down menus. Also, it's the part tree window, not the part preview window. Right-clicking that just switches (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part search

(...) I assume it uses the same format as the tree grouping rules, which again are undocumented in the help files, but are helpfully detailed in: (URL) dont appear (as you have noticed) to accept spaces. (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)