 CAD / MLCad / 1973
    Collaborating FLL builds using mpd's —Edwin Pilobello
   I'm mentoring several First Lego League teams. I built a sample lifting device using MLCAD to illustrate the principle of a parallelogram. I had it in sections and uploaded the mpd. I soon realized that I needed to upload the sub-models and have the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Collaborating FLL builds using mpd's —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) First, all your model, including all sub-models, as well as unofficial parts *must* be in the MPD file. Some MPD generators put the full paht name of the file in the MPD. This is unfortunate, because when you try to unpack it stuff can end up (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)