 CAD / MLCad / 1972
Re: Suggestion: New column for hidden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:08:26 GMT

Hi,

I'll add that to the wish-list.

best regards,
    Michael

"Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:I4uBBD.Ktn@lugnet.com...
Hi Michael,

It is occasionally useful to be able to see the description of a part when • it is
hidden. I would like to suggest a new column, maybe to the left of "type", • that
has an icon depicting whether or not the line is hidden. Maybe a little • eye when
it is visible, and an eye with a red line through it when it's hidden?

Alternatively, you could change the colour of rows that are hidden - give • them a
grey background or something.

Anyway, something like this would certainly make things easier.

Regards

ROSCO