 CAD / MLCad / 1969
Suggestion: New column for hidden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 05:59:37 GMT

Hi Michael,

It is occasionally useful to be able to see the description of a part when it is
hidden. I would like to suggest a new column, maybe to the left of "type", that
has an icon depicting whether or not the line is hidden. Maybe a little eye when
it is visible, and an eye with a red line through it when it's hidden?

Alternatively, you could change the colour of rows that are hidden - give them a
grey background or something.

Anyway, something like this would certainly make things easier.

Regards

ROSCO