 CAD / MLCad / 1955
  Re: Part Authoring with MLCAD

(...) A good reason could be that the resulting references to primitives would be to the wrong libary, but there must be another way to display the content of folders like /p, /p/48, and /s in MLCad's availible parts tree/parts preview, so you can (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: Part Authoring with MLCAD

(...) That's exactly what I was trying to accomplish ... a way to reference the primitives folder in MLCAD. I suspect that it is as simple as changing the MLCAD ini to include the P folder and perhaps another sub-parts folder. I tried stickng the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)