 CAD / MLCad / 1952
    Re: Part Authoring with MLCAD —Andrew Westrate
   (...) Just wanted to say I agree with what Don wrote, and add my own 2 cents. I use Paul Easter's zerobase.dat and point.dat files a lot when beginning a new part. I like to start by measuring the part, and using notepad or LDAO to record the (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Part Authoring with MLCAD —Edwin Pilobello
   (...) Excellent references! Thanks for pointing me to Paul Easter's site. Thinking that I may have previously missed it, I went back to search for Prim-Gen at the LDraw site. I haven't found a reference to it. Too bad, it seems to do a lot of things (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Part Authoring with MLCAD —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Perhaps it might be useful (maybe in a new thread) for folks to enumerate what they think some of those features are? Might give some of the authors ideas... (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Part Authoring with MLCAD —Don Heyse
   (...) Ahh, this looks like the perfect time to again point out how nice it could be if mlcad supported plugins. Hint, hint... Have fun, Don (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)