 CAD / MLCad / 1950
  Re: Part Authoring with MLCAD

(...) Hi, I'll echo Orion's question: where do you teach? What level/subject(s) do you teach? I'm interested how and why you've chosen to insert LDraw parts authoring into your curriculum.. Was it difficult to convince your superiors? I teach CAD at (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part Authoring with MLCAD

(...) I am an adjunct instructor for Portland State University. I contract with a pre-college PSU affiliate called Saturday Academy www.saturdayacademy.pdx.edu> I teach programming and robotics courses to kids from 4th to 12th grade (that's 10 - 18 (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)