 CAD / MLCad / 188 (-5)
  Color Palette

Is there a way to make the color palette larger so that it displays more then 16 colors at once? Alternately, is there a way to move the colors around so that I can put the ones that i use more in the first 16 slots so that they show up in the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCAD multiple selection

Hello, I am using MLCAD for a few days now, and i have a problem with selecting multiple parts that are close together. The program displays a bounding box around the selection and its not possible to select other parts that are close/behind to your (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad Suggestions

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Ralph Hempel writes: <SNIP> I'm thinking about rewriting the portion where MLCad displays the parts tree and the parts preview ... I thought about using resizeable tool-boxes ínstead of the panes, which makes it possible to have (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad Suggestions

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Ralph Hempel writes: <SNIP> (...) that (...) First there is a similar option existing already: Press 'I' and a dialog will pop-up, here you can enter the part number (with .dat) pressing ENTER or OK will insert the part. This (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  RE: MLCad Suggestions

One thing I forgot to add was the ability to right-click the part preview (part select) window and have it float behind the actual MLCad window, or maximize until you select your part. The part preview should show as much info as possible. This (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact