 CAD / MLCad / 184
RE: MLCad Suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:57:07 GMT

One thing I forgot to add was the ability to right-click the
part preview (part select) window and have it float behind the
actual MLCad window, or maximize until you select your part.

The part preview should show as much info as possible. This means
lots of parts. We should be able to select the size (visual scale)
of the parts preview as well.

The program UltraEdit allows you to detach cetrain windows of
information and make them as big as possible. You draw (or edit text)
in your main window, and browse your source in another that is behind
the actual application.

Just another 2 cents...:-)

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng