 CAD / MLCad / 1834
  Re: Create bill of materials (.TXT file)

ludo soete wrote in message ... (...) 'Color, (...) VBA (...) When I try to open (not import) a MLCAD part list text file in my (old) version of Excel, it can tell that the file is Fixed Width and comes up with that wizard, which lets me set the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) That would be, it IMPORTED perfectly. <sigh> Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Create bill of materials (.TXT file)

(...) Hi Kevin, This aproach works fine on my PC too. Perhaps i did something wrong the first time, but i stay at my idea of TAB delimeter files for the fact that it would be easier to get every thing in nice columns. As you take a close look, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)