 CAD / MLCad / 1833 (-5)
  Create bill of materials (.TXT file)

Hi, I do have a remark, witch is at the same time a request. I'm creating a commuter train with MLCAD, and generate a parts list. This list is a common .TXT file. Now, i would like to import this file into Excel, but can't split the 'Color, Part (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Problems with creation of images

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SO...MANN\MLCAD Michi "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HrzyJp.1q2G@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Problems with creation of images

Still no luck. (...) reinstalled (...) What keys to delete in registry? Jaco (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Custom Color question/request

(...) Travis, Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. -Joel (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Custom Color question/request

(...) I believe if you scroll down to an unused color, and use the Define button instead of the Custom button, you'll get what you want. --Travis Cobbs (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact