 CAD / MLCad / 1825
    Re: Problems with creation of images —Michael Lachmann
   Usually this error message says what it means. There is a problem creating or overwriting the file. E.g. this could be cause because of creating a file with more than 8.3 characters on an older file system, that the old file which eventually shell (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Problems with creation of images —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) He has WinXP, so the 8.3 problem is not the case. Neither does he overwrite a read only file (he ensured me). He also has enough diskspace. I asked him for more info, but got no reaction so far. Perhaps the problem is solved. Thanks. Jaco (20 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)