 CAD / MLCad / 176
  Re: MLCad Suggestions

(...) DAT->PostScript (...) MLCad (...) that (...) I would like to try to write a DAT->postcript converter if no one else is doing it. But give me some time. I just got a phostcript manual and it seems fairly easy to write a phostcript file. I just (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad Suggestions

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Guido Heunen writes: < SNIP > (...) Cool, how about writing a plug-in for MLCad? If you are interested than just drop a note here, and I pass on the information required for a dat->xxx converter. It's still not finished but we (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad Suggestions

(...) z- (...) Hi Michael I am very interested in doing this, however i am not a genius in programming, its a hobby (together with lego of course) not a profession. It could take a while before things are going. But if you have the patience... I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)