 CAD / MLCad / 1718 (-5)
  Re: BFC in MLCad

(...) Here's what I dug up, it hasn't made it to the server yet because I don't recall being presented with a final version to post. (URL) this helps! -Tim (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: BFC in MLCad

Hi Jaco, "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HHEyG3.LoB@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm there is a specification about this feature somewhere on ldraw.org or on this server. Maybe Tim Courtney has the link somewhere or if you (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  BFC in MLCad

Hi all, Since I am translating (and re-writing) the helpfiles of MLCad in Dutch, I would like some more explaination on BFC. What does the option Use BFC Statements do in MLCad? Settings > General > Change... Tab Rendering and only available when (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

(...) If you could somehow inline-insert such 'submodels' it would be fine, too. Niels (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

(...) What I have done sometimes with an assembly of parts I use often is "hand" make the model in MLCAD and save it in the Models folder. When I want to use it in another model, I select Multipart>Import Model and choose the pre-made model. HTH, (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact