 CAD / MLCad / 167
    Re: MLCad Suggestions —Steve Demlow
   (...) Gestural activation is way different than true modal operation - there is no additional interface component (the "specification of operation" is part of the operation itself) and there is no state change either before or after the operation. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: MLCad Suggestions —Steve Hodge
   (...) alternate (...) ... (...) I agree it's better than the current system and not really modal operation but I still find it unintuitive. There is no obvious reason why vertical movement should be zoom and horizontal movement should be pan. Worse, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)