 CAD / MLCad / 1653 (-5)
  Re: MLCAD for Linux :D

(...) Sure, I'm not an expert, but I'm enthusiastic : ) My email's in the headers and not spam-proofed. -JSM (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD for Linux :D

(...) I didn't really like the LEOCAD interface much. Also MLCAD seems much more advanced, with stuff such as hose and minifig generator. As for the cheering, at that time I was working on a MOC, ran out of bricks and put myself to the Wine/MLCAD (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD for Linux :D

(...) You can use javanree (at) vanree.net , no worries. (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD for Linux :D

Xantra47, Dan Boger, Jan-Alert van Ree I take your descriptions, insert them into a web-page as they are. Do you have any public useable email addresses where users can write to if they have troubles? Otherwice I would take that of your (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD for Linux :D

Probably : ( I used the RPM and I'm still kind of a Linux Newbie : ) (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact