 CAD / MLCad / 1633 (-5)
  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

When traslating online help, be careful. It's a little bit outdated. Some inaccuracies I've tracked down: In section "Zooming", file generic.html there are wrong shortcuts for zooming (shift instead of ctrl+shift) and for moving (ctrl+shift instead (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD for Linux :D

(...) Yep. now we just need L3PAO for Linux and we'll be golden : ) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCAD for Linux :D

Just a little note... Having switched to Linux and pretty much all the basics working I started looking for alternatives to MLCAD and various other Windows programs... After some looking I found nothing and therefore decided to try and get MLCAD to (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad) !

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Thanks! "Clark Stephens" <clarkcorner@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:HDGt33.1LJ@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

During the long time of beta testing, and translating to Italian Willy grow up to an MLCad expert :-) I don't have anything to add :-) I guess this step (providing these files) saved me a lot of time :-)))) This also proves that its worth to work on (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact