 CAD / MLCad / 1618
    MLCAD 3 is the fire. —James Jackson
   I just downloaded MLCad after a long hiatus and I love the new version. I'm particularly having fun with the Minifig Generator. Given the amount of time I spent with the old system, matching decimals, I prefer this method just as much. With a little (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Update on MLCad.ini (Was Re: MLCAD 3 is the fire.) —James Jackson
   (...) Howdy. I should now declare since then, I have worked out a few new minifig items to place into the .ini file for the Minifig Generator. Since my last post, I have fine tuned additions for all of the handheld Space weapons available, including (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Update on MLCad.ini (Was Re: MLCAD 3 is the fire.) —Michael Lachmann
   Hi I'm happy to take over your improvements to mlcad.ini as long as all used parts are part of the official ldraw library. Do you have a web-space for providing it, or shell I host it on the mlcad download page? Michael "James J." (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)