 CAD / MLCad / 1618 (-5)
  MLCAD 3 is the fire.

I just downloaded MLCad after a long hiatus and I love the new version. I'm particularly having fun with the Minifig Generator. Given the amount of time I spent with the old system, matching decimals, I prefer this method just as much. With a little (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) that's the point! OS like win2000 or XP uses a title bar with millions of shades of blue or whatever color you might use. this messes up the color table when you start to convert your 16 million-color-files. your BMP uses, say 20-30 colors for (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

(...) it's not part of the template. I'll send you screenshots what is missing beside this. w. (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) Paint Shop Pro is definitely good, another two worth checking out are: GIMP for win32 (a port of the most famous Linux graphics app) and Pixia, which is more like Painter (Gimp is more photoshop). Both are freeware (and maybe even open source) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) my (...) Cool. I am translating manually in VC++ because when I edit the rc file it messes up and then the whole file when you delete so much as a comma, colon or quote. I am nearing completion though and very busy finetuning... :-) (...) not? (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact