 CAD / MLCad / 1613 (-5)
  Re: Making screenshots

(...) I made czech translation. I started just for fun, than I realized it could be useful. Now I'm translating just to see it complete, as there are (in my opinion) five or ten lego fans in whole country. So now I hope that when Michael will make (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) working What language did you translate. I am doing Dutch now. :-) (...) appears (...) decided (...) completely (...) I suggest you save all your pictures in the BMP format of Paint and then convert the to Gifs with another program. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Hi Michael, In the normal English version the Extrasbar does not have a caption. Where can I find that? Jaco (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) I will surely try! Thanks a lot Robert (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) Well, the built in screen capture stuff under windows, is not the greatest, I would suggest you find a graphics program that will do the job alot better, and use it, rather than M$ Paint to edit them. Jasco Software, has a neat little (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact