 CAD / MLCad / 1603 (-5)
  What happened to www.ldraw.org?

It seems to be dead for a while now :-( Are there any mirrors out there? Because people are asking all the time now ... Michael (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Hi Jaco, "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HCyn2v.1HFJ@lugnet.com... (...) This one is recerved for future use. It would blend out a thing which is not implemented for exports yet. On drawings MLCad can high-light (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Hello All - I'm Still Here ...

Good to hear! Personally I (finally) started translating MLCad to Dutch. I could occosionally have some help with that. The people at lugnet.loc.nl are a great help, but I have some technical questions I will post here. All the best Michael! (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Translating MLCad to Dutch

Hi folks, I'd like some input on the following: In the screen Export File(s) (File > Export) there is an option: Ignore previous part indication What does that do? And to the Dutch people: what would the proper translation be? Another thing is Post (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Hello All - I'm Still Here ...

Hi, I'm sorry that I didn't respond the last view months but work worked out realy hard. I've got many many work in job as employe but also when working for my own company. I'm currently still working for a customer, until at least end of April. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact