 CAD / MLCad / 1594
  Change menue and button language?

Hi all, I am just starting my first virtual LEGO sessions. Therefore I use MLCAD. The configuration went well. I also found a file which might change the the menue language from english to french or german. I am a native German speaker so I like to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Change menue and button language?

Welcome! Well, you are in luck since the author of MLCad is German too. For language change goto Settings > General > Change... On the tab General you can change the language and restart MLCad. Jaco "Holger Matthes" <matthes@fh-aachen.de> schreef in (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Change menue and button language?

(...) Is there a possibility to add a Dutch Language library / DLL ? Is there alreddy someone working on it? I would like to have Dutch on my system, it would be much easier for my kids to use MLCAD. Regards, Ludo (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Change menue and button language?

(...) kids (...) As a matter of fact I planned to do that, but the contact with Michael Lachman is somewhat difficult to establish and maintain. I will see if I can put some more effort into this again. Jaco (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Change menue and button language?

Hi all, I would like to inform you that I started working on the Dutch translation of MLCad today! Ofcourse I will keep you all posted! Jaco "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:HCpsIG.L2s@lugnet.com... (...) can (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.loc.nl)