 CAD / MLCad / 1548 (-5)
  Mosaic Generator problems?

Has anyone else gotten Mosaic Generator to work? I tried loading a 640x480 BMP, and it just gives the hourglass and ultimately doesn't respond. Thanks! -Tim (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Zoom in "View" mode?

All, Does anyone know if/how you can zoom in when you are in the View mode of MLCAD? Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. Portal (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Town Radio (Was: Minifig generator)

(...) Since the whole Town category is gone (renamed), I suggest to rename it too. (...) It is already on the PT (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Town Radio (Was: Minifig generator)

(...) The name-change fix got stalled out on the Parts Tracker, because the general feeling was that we should actually fix the part, not just approve the name-changed-but-still-broken file. That interchange happened some time ago, and I no longer (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Town Radio (Was: Minifig generator)

(...) May be the PT could give us some clues: (URL) willy (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact