 CAD / MLCad / 1547
  Zoom in "View" mode?

All, Does anyone know if/how you can zoom in when you are in the View mode of MLCAD? Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. Portal (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Zoom in "View" mode?

I think you cannot. Drag the viewpane you want to "zoom" in to its maximum size. That's it I'm afraid... Jaco "Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> schreef in bericht news:H9GMq9.64F@lugnet.com... (...) MLCAD? (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Zoom in "View" mode?

(...) You cannot. View mode will always "zoom to fit (the complete) model" automatically. If your specific problem comes from the fact that in the initial steps of a large model, the parts are too small to make out, you can use submodels to work (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Zoom in "View" mode?

(...) What about running an external viewer program in polling mode during your MLCAD session for those quick zooms and odd viewing angles that might be difficult to achieve with MLCAD? You could even set it spinning in an ldview window to see it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)