 CAD / MLCad / 1523 (-5)
  Re: *** Start celebrating .... NOW

(...) I think the most confusing aspect of the existing curve program, with the exception of Fredrik's, is the fact that the control points are tricky to position correctly. Fredriik's LDraw mode solves this by dynamically determining the control (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: *** Start celebrating .... NOW

(...) ldraw mode program to create flex hoses in the past with no problems, it's just this new way that is confusing me :-) Jennifer (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: *** Start celebrating .... NOW

(...) If MLCAD uses Bézier curves to model the bent hoses, you may find some information on the internet about this technique: An interactive demo: (URL) is a more mathematical approach: (URL) may also like to see my own description of how I handle (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: *** Start celebrating .... NOW

Hi Michael, The hose generator is a superb contribution to your already excellent program. I dont't remember that I ever thanked you for your continuing effort, while I have been a user since 1.something, so... A big thanks and keep up the good (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: *** Start celebrating .... NOW

(...) Is there a doc anywhere describing how to use the MLCAD hose generator? I've been trying understand how all the points contribute to the curve but must be missing something obvious. Jennifer (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact