 CAD / MLCad / 152
    Re: Sv: Changing the Rotational Axis —Steve Bliss
   (...) Expanding on what Jeremy wrote, the <0 0 0> point for pieces has been the subject of much discussion. Part of the reason things seem so odd in MLCAD is that MLCAD rotates on the center of the bounding box, not on the <0 0 0> point. Steve (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Sv: Changing the Rotational Axis —Kya Morden
   (...) Yeah! That's EXACTLY the problem I'm having! The transport door is one big dat file and since MLCad wants to rotate on the center of the box and doesn't actually give me a choice to move where it wants to roate elsewhere. Kya (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)