 CAD / MLCad / 1501
1500  |  1502
Subject:
Building in Layers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:07:35 GMT

I am building sculptural instructions in MLCad, and I create them
topographically (layer by layer with each layer as a step).

I use Top & Side views predominantly, and as move from layer to layer, I'd
like to see the previous layers ghosted or grayed out.  This is so that in
the top view, I can differentiate between the current layer's bricks & the
ones below.

Note: The color of the previous layers' bricks should still be identifiable,
but the saturation greatly reduced (ie. high brightness, low contrast)

Is this possible in MLCad?

Thanks,
---Will