 CAD / MLCad / 1466
Re: Generating pictures of steps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:29:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jaco van der Molen writes:

I know that the rotation steps DO work with LPUB, but do not know about
the
buffer exchange.

Duane,

Do you know how the Rotation Steps and Buffer Exchange exactly work?
Do you have some examples? Thanks.

Jaco

I don't have an example of the Buffer Exchange, I've never used it. The
model I pointed to before has an example of the Rotation Steps though.

In MLCAD, insert the Rotation Step immediatley after a Normal Step. This
will set the view for any steps from then on. Inserting a subsequent
Rotation Step will change the view yet again. When you are ready to go back
to the default view, insert the Rotation End Step after another Normal Step.

When the model file is run through LPUB, it will automatically generate
views specified by the Rotation Step command.

All three directories have .ldr files that use the Rotation Step command

Hope this helps...

-Duane