 CAD / MLCad / 1459
Re: Generating pictures of steps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 02:38:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Hi all,

Another post here to seperate the threads.

I am making instructions for a model that uses submodels (MPD). But to
generate the same proportion renders for all these submodels as individual
instructions is hard. Is there a way in MLCad to generate pictures of every
step the same size and proportion as LDLite displays or the original ldraw
for that matter?

Thanks and greetingz...

Jaco

You can use a very simple program called LPub.  Here is the link for it.
LPUB will creating building instruction images for any LDraw file and will
also create the parts needed per step.
http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/LPub/

AHui
LDraw Help Desk