 CAD / MLCad / 1458 (-5)
  Generating pictures of steps

Hi all, Another post here to seperate the threads. I am making instructions for a model that uses submodels (MPD). But to generate the same proportion renders for all these submodels as individual instructions is hard. Is there a way in MLCad to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

  Buffer Exchange, Ghost parts and Rotation Steps

Hi all, Does anyone have example DAT and/or MPD files that are using the Buffer Exchange, Ghost parts and Rotation Steps in MLCad? I do not understand these at all, but I know they can be a powerfull tool in making instructions. No offense Michael, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Feature Request - Unofficial Parts category

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> wrote in message news:H4r4My.809@lugnet.com... (...) I'd forgotten about that. Oh well. In that case I could probably knock together a VB script that could look for the comment Unofficial part and add (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature Request - Unofficial Parts category

(...) Most, but not all, of the unofficial parts have "Unofficial Part" or something like that as a comment. -Orion (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature Request - Unofficial Parts category

(...) Unfortunately is this no option because MLCad looks for parts in the parts.lst. And there are only the first lines of each dat-file. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact